10 August 2011

Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows (2)


Thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling, Deathly Hallows Part II brings the Harry Potter franchise to a satisfying -- and suitably magical -- conclusion.

Boy, how I love this movie so much, not because I read the book, but it was also amazing visualization. I follow the series, either the book and movie version from the very beginning. Both were pleasure me like a water in the desert. I just love it. Awesome.

I always thought, how can be a human wrote this amazing story, like a real ? Please do explain.

It was also very touching. For me at least. In the last scene, I couldn't help my tears, kind of emotional things around me. Now, I can understand why Emma Watson was crying in the premiere couple months ago.

For those who love the fiction, this one is certainly highly recommended.

No comments: